Friday, March 1, 2013

FMD'S FIRST WORKSHOP


Something new and exciting is blowing up on Feed Me Daily! An online, month-long, no-pressure workshop based on the workshops and clinics of Darla Breckenridge MS. Been itching to make a change? Don't know where to start or who to ask? TOGETHER, we're going to start. WE ARE STARTING!

BEGINS APRIL 1st - 30th
Registration March 1st - 31st


By signing up BEFORE MARCH 15th, you are also automatically entered to win a tried and true Feed Me Daily Stress-Busting Tool Kit!...a treasure trove of goodies





April 1st - 30th














3 comments:

  1. I am so excited to be a part of this. I feel this will aid me in the journey I have already started with therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to be a part of this. I feel it's something that will help me get on with my life after battling depression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited too! Depression and social anxiety are what I'll be exploring too. I'll come up w great mini changes to help shift our mood and our thinking. Together is better!

    ReplyDelete